The Executive Council for Lepricon has made the difficult decision to conduct a token swap, replacing L3P with a new token, LPR. There are a number of reasons for this, but there is one overriding one:
A party outside of Lepricon has access and use of the wallet that was used to deploy L3P and as such the token is not secure.
We have just taken the following steps in very quick succession:
- A snapshot of all wallets and their holdings across BNB Chain, Ethereum, and Leprichain. This includes L3P, staked L3P on Mantra DAO’s Ethereum staking platform, and staked Cake L3P/BNB tokens on Mantra DAO’s BNB Chain staking platform.
- All liquidity was pulled from Uniswap and BNB Chain, the LP tokens unbound, and the chain coins move to secure wallets.
- Trading on Gate.io was suspended.
- The servers for Leprichain were suspended. This EVM side chain has effectively been switched off.
- A new liquidity pool for the new token, LPR, was opened on PancakeSwap.
- The staking services on MANTRA DAO have been suspended. We have snapshotted their contents, so those who hold LP tokens on BNB Chain should unstake them and then unbind them at PancakeSwap to reclaim their BNB.
- All dApps that use L3P have been suspended. This includes FansPredict, Gachapon and Lucky Wheel.
L3P is no longer a token of any value.
The new token is LPR. We have changed the tokenomics such that 1 LPR = 10 L3P. We have divided the total circulation by 10 and matched the value of the liquidity pool on BNB Chain so that the market cap of the token is the same, if not a little better.
The new contract address for LPR is:
We are in the process of informing CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko.
What happens next and what do L3P holders do?
In a few days, but no more than 10, we will turn on a claim site, URL to be provided at the time. You will be able to connect your wallet which will then be compared to the white list of wallets and their holdings obtained from the Snapshot. You will then be able to claim your replacement token. No matter where you hold the token (on BNB Chain, Leprichain, or Ethereum), the replacement token will be on BNB Chain. You will not need to swap your L3P as this is effectively a dead token.
Gate.io holders will receive the new token from Gate in their wallets with no further action required. They conducted their snapshot shortly before ceasing trading.
All services that used L3P will be turned back on to use LPR in the coming weeks. This includes FansPredict, Gachapon, and our new staking portal. The main reason why there has been a delay in releasing products has been because of this issue.
We know this is an extreme action to take, and we know that you will have questions. Please ask those questions on our Telegram channel and we will do our best to answer.
This is not an action we wanted to take but a set of circumstances became clear that we had no choice as we were subject to a security risk that was untenable.