How to Claim your Lepricon LPR
LPR, the new token for Lepricon is live and available to claim.
Shortly before removing liquidity from L3P, we snapshotted all wallets on Leprichain, BNB Chain, Ethereum, and all smart contracts where L3P was staked. This information was used to create a white list of wallets that held L3P, minus the old treasury wallets and other wallets such as the buyback wallet.
If you held L3P then you should simply now be able to claim your LPR using the instructions below. You do not have to give your L3P back.
- Select the wallet that holds L3P on either Ethereum, Leprichain, or BNB Chain. This includes if you had tokens staked on Mantra’s staking as a service solution.
- Change the blockchain to BNB Chain.
- Go to claim.lepricon.io.
- Connect your wallet.
- Press the button labeled “Check Eligibility”.
6. The system will tell you how much LPR you can claim.
7. Claim your token.
8. If the system says you do not have tokens to claim, check you have connected the right wallet that held L3P on the 15th of September this year when we did the snapshot. If you believe you are still eligible to claim LPR then you can fill in the claim form by clicking the button labeled “Contact Us”.
If you have staked Cake L3P/BNB LP tokens on Mantra, please unstake them and claim your BNB pack from Pancake Swap.
In the next day or so we will announce the new staking options for LPR and then later detail the rollout of all the games and dApps that will use the new token.